Word Counts, Character Counts, and Line Counts for XLSX Files
AnyCount automatically produces correct word counts, character counts, line counts, and page counts for single or multiple files in .XLSX file format.
Word count results window for .XLSX file format:
AnyCount is able to optionally include separate word count (character count, line count) for:
- Cell comments;
- Text Boxes;
- Embedded and linked objects;
- Headers and footers;
- Hidden text.
Word count settings window for .XLSX files:
When counting of .XLSX files is completed, you can:
- view count results on the screen;
- print count results;
- export count results to .TXT format;
- export count results to Comma-Separated Text/Tab-Separated Text (.CSV Format);
- export count results to .HTML format;
- export count results to MS Word format;
- export count results to MS Excel format;
- export count results to .RTF format;
- copy results to clipboard.